Serving you, where you serve.
At National American University, we understand and appreciate the sacrifice made by you – and your family. We commit ourselves to making your future success our priority. It’s our passion – it’s what we do.
Connect with one of our experienced military enrollment advisors to learn how we work to ensure quality higher education is accessible and affordable for active duty military, veterans, and their families, by offering:
- 100% online degree programs and certificates, providing you the convenience needed to earn your credential wherever you are
- Monthly start dates for the majority of course offerings, offering the flexibility you need to earn your degree as life happens
- Reduced tuition for eligible undergraduate and graduate students, with no application fees
- College credit evaluation of military training and experience
Programs Designed for Military Students
NAU offers college credit for your prior education, military training and experience that can be transferred into a customized Interdisciplinary Studies undergraduate program to help you complete a marketable degree. We also offer Strategic Security programs at all levels to help you develop skills needed to advance your career.
Dedicated to Your Success
At NAU, your own personal “success team” includes an enrollment advisor, a financial services representative and a student advisor—who work to help you develop and implement a personalized plan to achieve your specific goals.
188体育app_188体育在线-下载|官网al Benefits for Military Students
- GI Bill?
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Military Tuition Assistance
- My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship program
GI Bill? is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website.
Military College Financing Plans
Please contact our online support team at 800.209.0182.
National American University – Ellsworth AFB
223 Main Gate Rd, Box Elder, SD 57719
Ready to support you at (800)209-0182
See All Programs